The Digital Innovation Summit 2016
For the third consecutive year, Dicitas Consulting and the Dicitas Digital Transformation Network organized the Digital Innovation Summit, on Thursday, the 15th of September 2016. The Digital Innovation Summit is an annual event presenting the latest thought leadership in digital trends, innovation and transformation.
“Transforming your organization into a Digital Business”
The digitization of society is structurally and fundamentally changing the way the society, markets and economy are behaving and operating. Digital is storming through the business world at a relentless pace and is changing the rules of the business world. Organizations need to rethink their position in their markets, ecosystems and value chains and need to transform the way they create value. Many organizations have started their journeys in digital, but have often progressed on stand alone and siloed initiatives. Now is the time to fundamentally transform!
The summit presented thought leaders and leaders in the frontline who shared their digital transformation experiences. They gave answers to the following key challenges:
- Why is it important to know how digital changed your marketplace?
- Why will it continue to impact your business?
- What change is required to your business model to be competitive?
- What do you need to do to transform your business?
- How to redefine and claim your role in the digital ecosystem?
- How to choose your direction and keep on track?
Press Coverage of the Digital Innovation Summit 2016 and the Digital Dominance Award (click the logo’s for detail):
The Digital Dominance Benchmark and Award ©
This year the Digital Dominance Award was handed out to those brands that stand out in their digital presence. We believe that digital at its best takes an outside in approach to customers, allowing them to communicate with brands in the moment, channel and method they choose. The customer journey is theirs!
During the event the awards for the winning digital dominant brands were handed out to the winners. The top 3 and the winner per category are:
- Insurance: Centraal Beheer (winner), Menzis and Aegon;
- Banking: ING (winner), ABN AMRO and the Rabobank;
- Utilities: Nuon (winner), Eneco and Essent
- Telco: Ziggo (winner), Telfort and Vodafone
- Food Retail: Albert Heijn (winner), Jumbo and Lidl
- Retail: H&M (winner), Bol.com and Zalando,
- FMCG: Heineken (winner), Philips and L’Oréal
Review the highlights of the previous events:
View Agenda 2016 or Register for edition 2017