Digital Dominance Award
What is the most digital dominant brand in the Netherlands and Belgium?
This year we award those brands that stand out in digital dominance in the eyes of the consumer through digital channels. We benchmarked the key brands in the Netherlands and Belgium and we will reward the winners on the 15th of September 2016.
And the nominees per category are (in no particular order):
- Insurance: Menzis, Centraal Beheer and Aegon
- Banking: ABN AMRO, Rabobank and ING
- Utilities: Eneco, Nuon and Essent
- Telco: Telfort, Ziggo and Vodafone
- Food Retail: Albert Heijn, Jumbo and Lidl
- Retail: Zalando, H&M and Bol.com
- FMCG: Philips, Heineken and L’Oréal
Who will win the Digital Dominance Award 2016 in their respective category? Find out on the 15th of September.
After seeing the list of nominees, have you been wondering…
- How your brands are acting in the digital sphere?
- How your brand and company stacks up against your competitors?
- How your brands are performing in different markets?
To measure is to know…find out what your Digital Dominance score is now!
The Digital Performance Gap became a serious challenge for most brands. Therefore brands face the challenge to bridge the gap between customer expectations and the experience you deliver as brand. Dicitas Consulting helps by benchmarking your brand against competition. How dominant is your brand in the digital sphere?
While the internet may be the best thing to have happened to humanity since the invention of the steam engine, ensuring that brands can compete and win in this digital age isn’t always as simple as it looks. Here are some of the things Brands must invest in to create digital differentiation:
- A strong web presence, inviting, quick to load, searchable with clear navigation and calls to action for the customer
- Mobile optimization beyond responsive design; also succinct, uncluttered and with a clearly visible value proposition
- Emotional engagement with the customer via relevant content, curation and story telling delivered by a compelling customer experience
- A proactive social media strategy to engage with customers and their communities on the social web where they turn to for information, counsel and decision making
- Paid media advertising to ensure brand visibility, awareness, consideration and customer activation
The Digital Dominance Index is an indicator that describes how strong each company or brand performs in the digital sphere. Companies need to create a competitive advantage by being a digital authority on specific digital channels. Our benchmark will determine the digital positioning in each sector.
Please e-mail us if you want to know more about the benchmark, if your brand is within the benchmark group, what your results are or to organize a deep dive into the results, its impact and your priorities.
Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.